Posted Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00/year with health benefits
APEX Capital Group is growing and we’re looking to hire a Transaction Coordinator. We are seeking a motivated and organized individual to facilitate all aspects of our sales transactions. This includes communication and documentation between Real Estate Agents, Escrow Officers, Attorneys, and Clients.
Successful coordinators have the ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines and maintaining accuracy. We are looking for a team member who is energetic, results-oriented, resourceful and organized.
This opportunity is open due to continued growth. Must be a quick learner and self-starter, and have the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
We are looking for somebody that is:
Our ideal team-player should be an organized individual who can multi-task, who will pay attention to details, have the desire to help people, is interested in helping our office grow, and who isn’t intimidated by speaking to and requesting information from clients and investors. And, of course, must be reliable and have their own transportation.
Real Estate Experience is preferred but not necessary — we will train.
Hours are Mon- Fri 9:00am-5:00pm and weekend hours may be needed on occasion.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Interested in applying? Send your resume and cover letter to info@investwithAPEX.com.
We’re looking to hire asap and interviews will begin immediately
Regional Account Manager – Northeast (Based in NY)
Posted FRIDAY, March 17, 2017
APEX Capital Group is one of the nation’s leading turn-key income property providers.
Join our fast-paced team as we exponentially grow into some of the hottest select markets around the United States.
This is strictly a performance-based compensation structure.
First year earnings $60-80k. 2nd Year $100k+
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience in the financial, insurance, or healthcare sales industry
- Proven track record with accomplishments and accolades
- Established relationships within territories and with key opinion leaders
The Regional Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and increasing sales
- Reaching the targets and goals set for the territory
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Giving sales presentations to individuals and groups
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Effectively using CRM to track sales cycle and update management
- Remotely attend weekly sales meetings
- Dealing with institutional accounts directly
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com